leftovers

Monday, June 19, 2006

H20
Although it's now the wet season it's still bloody hot!
We have a fridge in our apartment but its tiny and never gets all that cold. Its more for keeping the ants, the geekos, the mozzies, the cockies and the mould out of our food supplies. I hate drinking luke warm water. It needs to be as cold as possible. The fridge makes it a tad cold but not nearly enough. I started freezing my water but I was drinking at a faster rate than it was melting and staying very thirsty. Yesterday I had an idea! To freeze half a bottle of water and then add luke warm water from our dispenser to the other half. The result: very refreshing cold water that lasts a good 20 minutes. You can try this one at home in 6 months time when it starts to heat up again. Idea 2: Stick a mango in the freezer-it tastes like gelato from Bar Italia! Its only taken me 3 months but you can't say that I am not a thinker!! The things that amuse me here in Dhaka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home