leftovers

Saturday, May 20, 2006





Bangla bday

Last week I celebrated my bday by heading to VOOT restaurant. Little did we know that Voot was the bangla word for ghost. The ghosts were 6 dancing men in black costumes and halloween masks, not very scary but definitely very amusing, especially while they were singing happy birthday. My beautiful flatmates arranged a chocolate brownie pyramid using brownies from my favourite café. We even managed to arrange a private area so we could byo a few beers.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Andrew said…

    Happy Birthday! I can't believe its been 9 months already since I left Australia. Glad to see everything going so well for you in Bangladesh.

     
  • At 4:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy, happy belated Birthday Jodie!! Sounds like everything is going well for you there. I am thinking we need to plan a crazy reunion of sorts when you are done. Let's make it happen!

    Kerry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home