leftovers

Saturday, December 17, 2005

All Carolled Out in Suva!
If I hear one more christmas carol I am going to turn into a reindeer! Everywhere I go xmas carols! On the radio, in the shops, in the restaurants, even in the office! I thought I had escaped the carols by retreating to my room- but N.O. What do I hear through my window? Live carolers!!! They had amazing voices though and at least it wasn't a trashy tape recording, but still after the 10th song I put my headphones on!

Today was an eventful day. A bit of drama in downtown Suva! A building was on fire and everyone was stopping to stare, marvel and watch! Not me, call me strange but if I smell and see smoke bellowing towards me I ain't gonna watch the pretty fire. I left the crowds straing at the blaze to breathe fresh air in an air-conditioned mall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home