leftovers

Monday, July 11, 2005

Birth of my blog
Yay! I have finally created this! It was a long time coming...not quite nine months but definetly a few weeks while I decided on a name. I even managed to combine two templates by cutting and pasting leftover programming code. The result....a very jodie like brown retro feel. I'll be posting links to other blogs, recipes, book reviews, movie recommendations and using it to reflect on my masters course...only the really interesting stuff I promise! What you will not find is any gossip about the goodtime girl, you will have to contact me directly for that..or Tam & Em!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 pm, Blogger Auntie Antianemic said…

    Nice one. Half the same template as mine! Hope you're blog goes well. I have nothing to type these days. I just saw you like fbi! Since I moved here that's one of my favourite stations. :)
    Hope you're doing well!

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger Andrew said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere! I don't really like the word, but I don't have a better one to suggest. Can't wait for all the recipes and good stuff on here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home