leftovers

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Do you love FIJI?"
Yes I love Fiji!! This question sings from the lips of most Fijian's. Yes I love Fiji, because; the customs officer was playing a guitar while I was in the queue at the airport; a 4 hour bus ride only cost me $12; because everyone you pass on the street smiles and says Bula!; 4 mangoes cost $1; the sunset is an unbelievable orange; the tea lady brings me the best cup of tea to my desk at 10am and 3pm everyday without asking; because on my first night in Fiji I met a Fijian who took me and my new Spanish friend to local night clubs and to her house for kava; my work colleague Paulina shows me all the bargain places to eat and shop during our lunch hour and because I have been asked to write a puppet theatre script with volunteers!
Okay folks I'll keep you posted with more tales from the Pacific and hopefully add some photos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home