leftovers

Friday, July 06, 2007

A Box of chocolates
Sometimes life is like a box of chocolates, you just don't know which one you gonna get! (Forrest Gump)
I am still in sydney and not quite sure where I am headed next.
I just finished my masters yay!. I have a job, yay! But I am not sure where I am headed.
Back to Bangladesh? Melbourne? Northern Territory? Canberra? Another overseas destination or stay in Sydney? I am looking for a job in community development but not sure exactly what I'll get. I want the one with gooey caramel inside that tastes like a caramello koala but what you want is not always what you get. After working all day in front of a computer its time to work with people again. I miss my kids in Bangladesh and I think of them everyday. I can't wait to see them again soon even if just for a brief visit.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its funny how after an amazing experience of that magnitude in Bangladesh, the exposure and the immersement into their culture... that taste for life (spicey I bet) has made things back here for you seem less than adequate, plain....
    I mean how do you compare that??
    My suggestion is with whatever you are looking at doing dont make a rash decision, allow your feelings to settle (your experiences) and then assess the new experiences of work, ideas of other states, more travel - allow them to come to you in a balanced mind.... enjoy this time of reflection.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home