leftovers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mum visits Dhaka

Mum arrived in Dhaka a week ago. Transport is again at a stand still due to political unrest. The opposition is still unhappy with the new interim president and still unhappy with the head of the electoral commission. So there has been no transport in, out and around Dhaka for the last 3 days. You can find out more about this by reading
this SMH article or looking at this Dhaka newspaper site.

Mum and I managed to catch a river boat on the weekend and visit my kids at work. It was the first time I had seen them since Dengue. I missed them so much.I hope you enjoy the photos!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 am, Blogger Single Guy said…

    wow..great photos. I hope you are having a fantastic time.

     
  • At 1:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi jodie, I am Phd student in UNSW from Bangladesh and I met you in ISS, UNSW before you left Sydney.I got your blog address from jorge from ISS.I am coming back to Dhaka 10th next month. Is there anyway I can see you in Dhaka. I love your blog and want to talk about some development issue that I am thinking of about Bangladesh.My e-mail address pshonchoy@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home