leftovers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Blockades and yet another ambulance
When I returned from Bangkok I decided to visit some friends in the west of Bangladesh to ease myself out of the sleepy stage of the Dengue Fever, see beutiful sunset above. However while I was there political trouble struck, blockades were placed all over the country stopping the movement of people and goods for four days. I was stranded without a way to return to Dhaka to meet my mum who is arriving in Dhaka tonight. Luckily a few contacts I have knew of a local celebrity who needed to get back to Dhaka. So I arrived early this morning by ambulance. I thought I had seen my last ambo this morning but I think I am about to see another one tonight to get my mum out of the airport!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 am, Blogger Single Guy said…

    wow..great and amazing tales. Good to hear your mum is there and you are feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home