leftovers

Sunday, December 24, 2006




Mumbai Movie Stars
On our first morning in Mumbai Simon and I were scouted for our obvious talent as actors. We were chaperoned by our scout to film city about 90 minutes away from our hotel. We thought we were going to star in a film but it turned out to be a Bollywood soap opera called “ Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka” about a young married girl who in our scene went psycho and stole some jewels. Our scout presented us to the producers with a “will they do?“. Luckily we did do and we were given our characters' costumes
(see photo of us on set above) and then our lines. Simon was acting as Richard and I was Delegate 2. My one line, my 2 seconds of fame was “wonderful designs!”.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 am, Blogger Single Guy said…

    That is a great story! I had heard of tourists being scouted. you are famous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home